Pages

Sunday, May 8, 2011

Benefit for Joe Bethancourt

Hi Friends,

Please consider heading down to Fiddler's Dream next Saturday, May 14th  from 1 - 4 PM.  The Arizona folk community is raising funds for our friend,  Joe Bethancourt.  Joe's house caught on fire, and  it has been deemed uninhabitable.  Joe has been a great supportor of both me and my music, and he has graciously appeared at several benefits I organized.  He is also slated to perform on my upcoming EP.

There will be lots of acts on the bill, and I hit the stage around 3:00 PM.

If you cannot make it to the show and would like to donate,  make a check out to Joe Bethancourt and send it to AMAZ Radio.  

AMAZ Radio
P.O. Box 1554
Queen Creek, Arizona 85142

For, credit card/Paypal donations, go to www.amazradio.org.

Hope to see ya there!!

No comments:

Post a Comment