Pages

Friday, May 27, 2011

Patricia Silverberg on the Radio

Hey folks!!

While I am putting the final touches on my new EP, I have been also working getting radio for the 1st single of the new album, Tell Me Again and my 1st CD, As Simple as it Seems.

Just in the last two weeks, I have been played or added to the following radio stations:
  • "Give Me Light" was spun on The Wimmins Show hosted by Deb Anderson on KZUM--89.3 FM from Lincoln, NE. My song was played on the same live show with such greats as Joni Mitchell, Norah Jones, Beth Orton, and Cassandra Wilson.
  • Tell Me Again closed  theRadio Crystal Blue's  5/19 broadcast.  Tune in to hear the podcast at www.radiocrystalblu.net .
  • Several of my songs from Simple as it Seems are now in regular rotation on  www.Amazradio.org -- the 24/7 Internet radio station dedicated to preserving folk, Americana, and Indie music from Arizona and beyond. 
Whoo-hoo!~~Play on!!




No comments:

Post a Comment