Pages

Sunday, September 4, 2011

Just a little update

Hi Folks!!

Been a while since I have blogged.  I really not convinced people read this anyway . . .

Anyway, the knew EP is slowly but surely making its way in the world.  I have been battling Valley Fever and taking things slow.  It is also summer here in Phoenix--and I  am in hibernation mode.  Nonetheless, 90% of the tracks have been laid down--meaning most instruments and vocals have been recorded.  I have been working closely with David Searle, the magic behind Green World Recording---www.GreenworldRecordings.com--to get things grooving.  I had an amazing photo shot with Justine Miller--www.JustineMillerPhotography.com-- you can see the results on the photo page of my web site: www.PatriciaSilverberg.com.  I also selected a CD manufacturer and a graphic artist.  I also will probably an intern to launch major radio campaign, so life is good.

I have cut down on gigs for a few reasons.  I have posted a few local ones on my site and been asked to perform in places like Las Vegas, Portland, Seattle, and Los Angeles. So we shall see what the future brings. 

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment